Wednesday, 7 June 2017

Mythology Drama Performances & Goodbye!

Dear Parents,

You can be proud of your sons and daughters after they gave brilliant performances in our Greek mythology plays this morning.

This was the end of their learning journey through the world of mythology - a journey they will continue in Grade 7 as they widen their exploration of world myths.

Due to space constraints, we could not extend the audience invitation to parents this time, but I am sure you are keen to watch the performances to see what a great job they did. You can access each of the plays here:
It has been an eventful year with many special events and memories that I and the students will take away. As I move on to my next post back in Europe, I just want to take this opportunity to thank you all for your support this year.

Sometimes it has been a challenge, but more often a joy to work with your children this year. I see them all blossoming into maturing teens and wish them all the happiness and success in the world as they continue to grow.

Have a wonderful and safe long break and I will be thinking of my time in Vietnam as a truly transformative experience.

For those who are joining me in moving on to new horizons, I wish you all the best of luck. For those of you who remain, continue your engagement and enjoyment of life as part of the SSIS community.
Warm regards to all,
Abena Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment